Bullying/wrongly acused

Status
Not open for further replies.

mien

I was under orientation to a new job, I easily passed my orientation with my first perceptor. On to the next one, I struggled a bit, my preceptor (Indian) I felt was bullying me, she would say to me" You seem to know everything" sarcatically, even other employees notice this and would say " Dont scare myname" if there was some task that went wrong she would " Ah it was you" to me , even though I wasnt handling that job and again other employee would say " Dont do that" to her. I was grudgingly passed on to the next preceptor (Indian) only two of them at work. I felt I wasnt given proper information and when I asked for info intentionally withheld from me, she would flare up and say I cant do my job. One tome I asked her a question, of which she was running around in circles and not giving me a direct answer. She asked me to come to our office and it was her and the other (indian) previous preceptor I had. I was then accused by both that I was screaming at her. This matter was brought to the Director and I was terminated for insubordination. i tried to defend myself saying I wasnt screaming or raising my voice, but was told there are 2 witnesses (both of them) and I had no witness, so I asked some employees outside our office(only has a one door and no windows) if they heard any raised or loud voices, or any screaming and they said no. I was told by the director that I sholdnt have asked the other employees because that means I was guilty by doing that. This was a PRN job, I was actively applying for a fulltime position and I was certain to be accepted but was suddenly turned down, and I am positive it was because of the reference from this Director. How can I repair this?

Life rarely allows "do overs"!

This is one of those times.

Your employment was at will.

They could have said, "We no longer require your services. Goodbye."

I see no remedy here, except moving on and upward.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back