Breached contract

Tvfajardo90

Jurisdiction
California
Hello I recently bought a truck under my husband since he is deployed but I'm his power of attorney . And they were ok with all of this and I signed all the paper work and they gave me the option to do my financing of theirs and they gave me 3 days to do it but the banks loan dept was closed all weekend and today is Monday the 9th when I had until the 10th to go with my own financingo or i would have no choice but to go with theirs they said but instead I come out of my house and they came and took the truck with my belongings inside. As well as my kids car seat can I sue

Hello I recently bought a truck under my husband since he is deployed but I'm his power of attorney.

And they were ok with all of this and I signed all the paper work and they gave me the option to do my financing of theirs and they gave me 3 days to do it but the banks loan dept was closed all weekend and today is Monday the 9th when I had until the 10th to go with my own financing or I would have no choice but to go with theirs they said but instead I come out of my house and they came and took the truck with my belongings inside.

As well as my kids car seat can I sue

You might wish to call your local law enforcement agency to determine IF your supposition is correct.

Your car could also have been stolen.

Who do you THINK you can sue?

Why do you THINK the UNNAMED party can be sued by you?

I suggest you start by contacting the dealership to seek an explanation of what went awry.

Somewhere during that conversation it might be WISE to ask when and where you can retrieve your personal belongings.

Back