BOVINE sex allegation allegedly causes "freaky man" to kill his fiancée in Indonesia

army judge

Super Moderator
Jurisdiction
Asia
(Warning: Story depicts violence) Rock band Journey may be right when they said too much love will kill you after a man in Indonesia has been arrested for the murder of his fiancée, following her accusation that he had sex with a cow.

Author's note:

Too Much Love Will Kill You was charted by Queen

See & hear for yourself ===>

Authorities have detained a suspect, identified as Mikhael Oi, for the death of a 35-year-old woman, identified as Augustina Rere, according to a report by www.detik.com

The suspect has been constantly abusing and assaulting his soon-to-be bride because he was disappointed that she would not agree to his demands of physical intimacy, according to the police.

Fatal consequences
The victim was attacked on two separate occasions, where she sustained fatal injuries in the second assault, the police said.

The man first attacked the woman on 4 Feb when he hit her with his bare hands. The second assault happened on 7 Feb when hit her with a wrench, which resulted to a serious physical injury.

"The suspect was upset with the victim because she accused him of committing adultery, often asking for sex, and that he had sex with a cow on their farm," the local police chief said in the report.

Rere was brought to the hospital after she reported the abuse to the authorities, but she died the next day due to brain damage. An autopsy found a wound on her left temple, and bleeding in her brain, which caused her death.

The suspect was charged in court and could be jailed for 15 years if found guilty under Indonesian laws.

Marvin Joseph Ang is a news and lifestyle writer who focuses on politics, the economy, and pop culture. Follow him on Twitter at @marvs30ang for latest news and updates.
Woman killed after accusing her fiancé of having sex with a cow

I guess he was attracted to Bessie's big, beautiful, brown eyes.

Although it seems UDDERLY impossible, he may have been attracted to something else.

cow_1491396130389_3104706_ver1.0.jpg

I said to myself "Blue...don't read that thread....just don't do it...nonono...don't do it or you will regret it for as long as it takes to forget about some scumbag abuser and cow rapist."

Why!! Why, oh why didn't I listen to myself???

If I try really REALLY hard I might forget this story in 5-10 years.

Back