BEST INTEREST OF THE CHILDREN

Jurisdiction
Colorado
In 2018 my daughters ex said if she wont come back Im going to lie to CPS and make your life hell.
Week later CPS at door and want to talk. So that lead to a D and N case they did all there trickery and the hear say lies they get to use. They said they had a warrant to talk to my daughter two kids.The warrant said the children were sexually abused by a family member a little broad whe no one was being arrested for this.As they left they said all is good go on with your life. two days go by there wanting the kids this time he had a PPI form hand written then they went to my dad saying they want the kids no warrant.oh and the first day of court i ask clerk for any leagle doc or warrants they had on us she said there are none.So thev so called warrants with no court stamps are bogus,
Court a real dog and pony show my daughter and her ex vs state of colorado Our first attorney did not object to anything so we fired him and appointed a lady attorney come to find out she can appeal the case because shes working for teller county.nice.
judge billings a women would not at all listen or look at my daughters evidence 520 pages.she just said do you really think it would help.
So she was not adjudicated or found unfit the kid were not found dependent or neglected my daughter was made to drug test monitored people watch you.She passed those to. the cps asked for a dismissed the case the Judge did dismiss then turns around and sends our children 1000 miles away with the non custodial parent who before today never had much to do with kids,And who owes 45000 in the rears child support.has many police records to my daughter none.They stold our children and they were a plus student now barly passthere grades my grand daughter caught drinking tequilla in the 5th grade.We never saw the for 750 days.now hes blocking my daughter visitation.blocks her on his phone,she drove 1000 mile for her spring break visitation he said no and az cops would not enforce the court order.
media wont get involved gov law enforcement attorneys.why i was told its a multiy million dollar case. but they wont take it. there is much much more of corruption in this case who can help us.Im not a violet man but there testing me and it getting scary.oh and the Judge Alex Azar he the head of the DSSH in Washington DC did respond he got my letter then after Jan 6th resigned from the post do to trump over taking the Capital we cant win.

Last edited:
who can help us.

The person with legal standing, perhaps that is the mother, MAY have the ability to pursue this matter within the PROPER court system.

There is NO WE, however, just a SHE.

As a grandparent you can assist the mother financially, emotionally, spiritually if you wish.

If the mother wishes to pursue a grievance against the state child protection agency, here is where ahe could begin her quest:

https://www.colorado.gov/pacific/sites/default/files/Child Welfare Complaint Form.pdf

The mother can also contact the child agency's ombudsperson who claims to investigate concerns:

https://www.colorado.gov/pacific/sites/default/files/Child Welfare Complaint Form.pdf

She can also initiate a complaint within the county where the children lived.

The mother can ask her elected state senator, representative, and governor for assistance.

Certain county elected officials may even offer help or guidance to her.

Finally, she can retain the services of a family law attorney to seek redress and justice.

Your CO state bar and your county bar association MIGHT be good places to start that search.

In 2018 my daughters ex said if she wont come back Im going to lie to CPS and make your life hell.
Week later CPS at door and want to talk. So that lead to a D and N case they did all there trickery and the hear say lies they get to use. They said they had a warrant to talk to my daughter two kids.The warrant said the children were sexually abused by a family member a little broad whe no one was being arrested for this.As they left they said all is good go on with your life. two days go by there wanting the kids this time he had a PPI form hand written then they went to my dad saying they want the kids no warrant.oh and the first day of court i ask clerk for any leagle doc or warrants they had on us she said there are none.So thev so called warrants with no court stamps are bogus,
Court a real dog and pony show my daughter and her ex vs state of colorado Our first attorney did not object to anything so we fired him and appointed a lady attorney come to find out she can appeal the case because shes working for teller county.nice.
judge billings a women would not at all listen or look at my daughters evidence 520 pages.she just said do you really think it would help.
So she was not adjudicated or found unfit the kid were not found dependent or neglected my daughter was made to drug test monitored people watch you.She passed those to. the cps asked for a dismissed the case the Judge did dismiss then turns around and sends our children 1000 miles away with the non custodial parent who before today never had much to do with kids,And who owes 45000 in the rears child support.has many police records to my daughter none.They stold our children and they were a plus student now barly passthere grades my grand daughter caught drinking tequilla in the 5th grade.We never saw the for 750 days.now hes blocking my daughter visitation.blocks her on his phone,she drove 1000 mile for her spring break visitation he said no and az cops would not enforce the court order.
media wont get involved gov law enforcement attorneys.why i was told its a multiy million dollar case. but they wont take it. there is much much more of corruption in this case who can help us.Im not a violet man but there testing me and it getting scary.oh and the Judge Alex Azar he the head of the DSSH in Washington DC did respond he got my letter then after Jan 6th resigned from the post do to trump over taking the Capital we cant win.
Please refer the childrens mother to this site so we may assist her. It is much more effective if the actual legal party post's for themselves. Please ask her to log in with her own user name to avoid confusion. Thank you...

Blue

It's unclear what kids you are talking about because you refer to your daughter's case, but then you refer to "our children". Whose kids are they?

In any case, you state that your daughter is represented. She should discuss this with her attorney.

You seem to have an issue with female attorneys and female judges...

I honestly can't really follow your post. If your daughter has a lawyer, she needs to confer with the lawyer. If she isn't satisfied with her representation then she needs a new lawyer.

I'm confused - you say you're the grandparent but you say "our children."

You legally can't do anything in this case and honestly all we have is your version of the events - and your version really makes no sense.

Back