Being Sued by lvnv

Status
Not open for further replies.

klra

I had a question I am being sued through LVNV funding and I was wondering if at this hearing if they will place me in jail over this it has me worried as I am barley making enough income to pay my bills or what will happen at this hearing please help I am really worried over this its like I am not trying to ingnore the debit I have every intetion of paying it sooner or later let me if I will face any jail time over this

I had a question I am being sued through LVNV funding and I was wondering if at this hearing if they will place me in jail over this it has me worried as I am barley making enough income to pay my bills or what will happen at this hearing please help I am really worried over this its like I am not trying to ingnore the debit I have every intetion of paying it sooner or later let me if I will face any jail time over this

Relax, you can't be placed in jail or prison for not paying any debt.

As long as the debt is legitimate, the worse that can happen is they can obtain a judgment saying you owe them $1,000, or some amount.

Then, they have to collect on that judgment.

Google "collecting a judgment in YOUR STATE NAME".

If it really bothers you, see a bankruptcy attorney BEFORE the hearing.

A bankruptcy lawyer can make this ALL go away, if you act quickly.

But, whatever happens, you won't be thrown in any prison for not paying off your Visa card.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back