Being spied on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cornered

For almost a year now I've been spied on/investigated not really sure what to make of it.I'll try to make it short,started with my cell phone clicks& echoes ,encrypted files on my PC no matter what I did I couldn't get them to stay out I no longer own one,apt broken into several times,people I known for 10 or more years avoid me for no reason at all ,been followed by people I Do Not Know at all and the police won't help me for some odd reason ,I think they believe what ever it is that is being said about me what that is...don't know really no clue.Scarred out of my mind .Hard for me to get a job and just love my life .I have no privacy at all .I'm not crazy,no voices ,not seeing things that are not there just to let you know.One more thing my e-mails ,F.B.,G+ have all been hacked in to passwords changed and so on .Privacy laws?At a loss my first time asking for legal advice hoping it would stop but 3 of my e-mails p.w. have been changed again one I still can't access .Thank you for your advice. Cornered

Stop using the internet. Shut off GPS tracking on your phone. Get a month to month phone. Install an alarm system. See a therapist for PTSD.

For almost a year now I've been spied on/investigated not really sure what to make of it.I'll try to make it short,started with my cell phone clicks& echoes ,encrypted files on my PC no matter what I did I couldn't get them to stay out I no longer own one,apt broken into several times,people I known for 10 or more years avoid me for no reason at all ,been followed by people I Do Not Know at all and the police won't help me for some odd reason ,I think they believe what ever it is that is being said about me what that is...don't know really no clue.Scarred out of my mind .Hard for me to get a job and just love my life .I have no privacy at all .I'm not crazy,no voices ,not seeing things that are not there just to let you know.One more thing my e-mails ,F.B.,G+ have all been hacked in to passwords changed and so on .Privacy laws?At a loss my first time asking for legal advice hoping it would stop but 3 of my e-mails p.w. have been changed again one I still can't access .Thank you for your advice. Cornered

Yes, some say that the NSA is responsible for the spying.

This guy, Edward Snowden announced this months ago.

View attachment es3t.bmp

Not much you can do, unless you move to the wilds of Montana or Alaska and live off the grid.

Fargo would also be a decent option.

Except for the weather. -35 in the winter, and in the high 90s in the summer. Fargo has 2 weeks of decent weather: May-ish and October-ish. That's it. Trust me on that one. Walking to and from the cardiac IC unit with frozen eyelashes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back