Background checks and verification of Legal status

There's nothing TO solve. You've decided that his rather inept questions mean there's something in your background that he (or someone behind him) knows; something about you that (they) know and you do not and you've got to run out and fix it.

That is, to be perfectly honest, nonsense. But if it's worrying you, let's examine this. While I have very, very serious doubts that this is the case, it's remotely possible that there's an error out there somewhere. Have you run a recent credit check on yourself? Or a background check? If not, then do so. There are plenty of online places where you can do that for free or a very small sum - I'm talking less than $10 - most of the time less than $5. I won't post recommendations on line but if you want to PM me I'll give you the name of a reputable one.

If something comes up, you'll know what to research. But, if as I strongly suspect, nothing does, will you please just calm down and forget it?

There's nothing TO solve. You've decided that his rather inept questions mean there's something in your background that he (or someone behind him) knows; something about you that (they) know and you do not and you've got to run out and fix it.

That is, to be perfectly honest, nonsense. But if it's worrying you, let's examine this. While I have very, very serious doubts that this is the case, it's remotely possible that there's an error out there somewhere. Have you run a recent credit check on yourself? Or a background check? If not, then do so. There are plenty of online places where you can do that for free or a very small sum - I'm talking less than $10 - most of the time less than $5. I won't post recommendations on line but if you want to PM me I'll give you the name of a reputable one.

If something comes up, you'll know what to research. But, if as I strongly suspect, nothing does, will you please just calm down and forget it?

I never had a credit card so I don't know how to do a credit check. And I spent money on I think two online background checks. And I guess my job did their own background check and I passed. But inspite of all this he came to me within a few days of work asking me these inappropriate questions. Not all was mentioned here.

I don't know how to pm. Can you send me your recomendations please.

The difference is I'm questioning it this time because I have a clear record, or at least a record that doesn't show it.

Hmmm, a rather interesting sentence that you've constructed, mate.

The law might see that as a spontaneous utterance, sometimes referred to as an excited utterance.

Excited Utterance

Under the Federal Rules of Evidence, an excited utterance is defined as a statement that concerns a startling event, made by the declarant when the declarant is still under stress from the startling event. An excited utterance is admissible under an exception to the hearsay rule.

Back