Consumer Law, Warranties auto mechanic trouble

Status
Not open for further replies.

herna09

my name is Angela

i have an issue with a van i sent to the mechanic back in May of this year. the problem on the van was the motor. we agreed on $1500 to fix it and the mechanic said it should take three weeks to finish the van, its now been more then five months and I still do not have my van. he told me first that he had to take back two different motors back becuase they didn't work right, then when it was running he said the van was overheating then he broke the steering colomn and charged me for it! now this last weekend he told me that the van was still overheating!!!! I already paid this guy $800.00 dollars cash and i still have to make my payments to the bank on a car i'm not using i need some legal advise

please help!!!:(

You need to send him a letter, certified, requesting that he deliver the van back to you in working order by a specific date otherwise, you will file a suit against him in small claims court. Save all the receipts, conversation exchanges (emails, text messages, phone call dates) and use that as back ups to enhace your case. Hope this helps!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back