Attorney misconduct

Laurafey

Jurisdiction
Illinois
An attorney(1)knowingly had fraudulent documents recorded into the county recorders office, (3 counties 4 different deeds) and an attorney(2)discovered the fraud. Is the attorney(2) have a duty to report attorney(1)to the officials.

An attorney(1)knowingly had fraudulent documents recorded into the county recorders office,
(3 counties 4 different deeds)

attorney(2)discovered the fraud.

Is the attorney(2) have a duty to report attorney(1)to the officials.

What do you think, mate?

An attorney(1)knowingly had fraudulent documents recorded into the county recorders office, (3 counties 4 different deeds) and an attorney(2)discovered the fraud. Is the attorney(2) have a duty to report attorney(1)to the officials.

Why is this any of your business?

Not being snide. Just want to see of you have any dog in the race that gives you grounds to take action on your own.

Why is this any of your business?

Not being snide. Just want to see of you have any dog in the race that gives you grounds to take action on your own.
My mother passed away, I believed my sister, who is a officer of the law, along with her spouse. Was handling the estate in a legal manner. She had deeds in trust quit deeds recorded on 4 different properties. All free and clear titles no mortgage on any. Estate is valued approximately 1.5 million. I have been educating myself in the law. Yes I know that I need an attorney. Her attorney filed all the documents, knowing she isn't an only child as she stated in a affidavit. 4 different affidavits all saying something different. That's why I asked. Thank god for open public records.

My mother passed away, I believed my sister, who is a officer of the law, along with her spouse. Was handling the estate in a legal manner. She had deeds in trust quit deeds recorded on 4 different properties. All free and clear titles no mortgage on any. Estate is valued approximately 1.5 million. I have been educating myself in the law. Yes I know that I need an attorney. Her attorney filed all the documents, knowing she isn't an only child as she stated in a affidavit. 4 different affidavits all saying something different. That's why I asked.

You might have discovered the "smoking pen".

I suggest you take the documents (and any other proof) you possess and have them reviewed by a lawyer.

With a million US dollars at stake, dropping a couple hundred bucks is worth it to avoid being fleeced, bamboozled, scammed, and conned by a crafty relative.

The lawyer will then advise you about next steps.

If things are as you say, you want to stop the bleeding, attempt to recover any leftover purloined funds, stop further thefts, and make sure the guilty parties are dealt with according to the civil and criminal laws of your state.

Until you know more, just remain mum, play nice, and don't tip your hand that you smelled smoke, located the smoking gun, initiated a search for the loot, and cooperating with authorities to make sure all criminals receive their comeuppance.

This is NOT a DIY effort, which is why I suggested licensed legal help in your county.

I suggest you take the documents (and any other proof) you possess and have them reviewed by a lawyer.

With a million US dollars at stake, dropping a couple hundred bucks is worth it to avoid being fleeced, bamboozled, scammed, and conned by a crafty relative.

If things are as you say, you want to stop the bleeding, attempt to recover any leftover purloined funds, stop further thefts, and make sure the guilty parties are dealt with according to the civil and criminal laws of your state.

Until you know more, just remain mum, play nice, and don't tip your hand that you smelled smoke, located the smoking gun, initiated a search for the loot, and cooperating with authorities to make sure all criminals receive their comeuppance.

This is NOT a DIY effort, which is why I suggested licensed legal help in your county.

I did today he is shocked that CTLTC also is involved. The trust was signed in 2014 filed 2015 she passed 2010 no will or probate. She said we didn't have to. No she was stealing. I didn't have $for an attorney. No one would believe me. Finally 1 looked at all the papers have collected. He is taking the case with no retainer. I don't want anyone to get untroubled because she lied.

I did today he is shocked that CTLTC also is involved. The trust was signed in 2014 filed 2015 she passed 2010 no will or probate. She said we didn't have to. No she was stealing. I didn't have $for an attorney. No one would believe me. Finally 1 looked at all the papers have collected. He is taking the case with no retainer. I don't want anyone to get untroubled because she lied.

I'll take your representation in support of my instincts about what the LOOTERS were doing to YOUR share.

When scams get this big, you can be sure some pretty heavy hitters are getting a cut if the hot action, too.

The involvement of the big fish just reinforce my suspicions that people are greedy pigs, and become demonic greedy pigs when relatives die, eagerly stealing Rubbermaid, china, silver, plastic picnic utensils, old junk cars, new luxury cars, as they dig up buried gold and loot bank accounts for cash.

Let us know how this progresses, and when you inherit the estate because the THIEVES can't spend money in prison.

If anyone wants to see how dead people can sell a house in cook county look up pin

If someone who is in law enforcement filed fraudulent documents, for their benefit, to steal siblings share of parents estate. Also has county employees assistance. Can they lose their pensions and do jail time? Estate valued over 1MIL.

Is the attorney(2) have a duty to report attorney(1)to the officials.

That depends. What officials are you talking about? How did Attorney 2 discover what happened? Is there any sort of case pending in which the two attorneys represent clients? If so, do those clients have adverse or aligned interests?

My mother passed away. . . . That's why I asked.

There's only one attorney mentioned in that explanation. Presumably that's Attorney 1. Who is Attorney 2?

Given this story, I can't imagine why you'd care about Attorney 1 being reported to some "officials." Rather, I would think your focus would be on any improper action by your sister in connection with the administration of your mother's estate.

I did today he is shocked that CTLTC also is involved.

You did what today? Who is shocked? What is "CTLTC"? I googled it, and the only thing I founds was the Central Texas Leadership Training for Christ (which I assume is not what you meant).

It sounds like you now have a lawyer representing you, so I suppose this is all moot.

Deed in trust quit claim. According to the deed it says. Chicago title land trust company as trustee under provisions of a certain trust agreement dated 01-27-2014, this was recorded into the Will county recorders office stamped 8-31-2015. There was also another deed filed in Grundy county for 2 property same dates two trust numbers now. Both properties are clear.No leans or mortgage. No will was ever filed or found. Estate never went through probate. DIDNT HAVE $ TO FILE NOR AN ATTORNEY. Please look at the dates again. My mom died April 25, 2010. How can she sign an agreement in 2014???

If your mom died over 7 years ago, why are you only acting on this now? You say there is no will and the estate did not go through probate. Either you are confused or don't have the full story.

What affidavits are you talking about?

Do you know for certain how the properties were deeded? Perhaps Sis had joint ownership with Mom.

Back