Arresting male cop watched me pee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shannon

A male officer came alone to arrest me in my home. I'm a 34 yr old woman. before leaving my house to go to jail I asked if I could use the bathroom. he said yes, and followed me in ti the bathroom. where he watched me pee

A male officer came alone to arrest me in my home. I'm a 34 yr old woman. before leaving my house to go to jail I asked if I could use the bathroom. he said yes, and followed me in ti the bathroom. where he watched me pee

Prove it. Why? Because, without PROOF, it's nothing more than character assassination. You have the RIGHT to remain silent. If I were you, that's what I'd do.

Sent from my iPad3 using Tapatalk HD

It isn't illegal or even improper.
You were in custody at that point. If you were uncomfortable you could have waited until you got to the jail. He didn't have to let you use the bathroom at your home, but for safety reasons you were not allowed to go unsupervised.
You could have attempted to flee through a window, obtain/hide contraband, or even hurt yourself.
In such situations it is preferable to have a female officer, but if one is not immediately available there is nothing wrong with a male officer doing the job. Same thing goes for women who think a male officer can't do a pat down search.They can and do all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back