Shoplifting, Larceny, Robbery, Theft Arrested forgery 1st degree

Status
Not open for further replies.

1queen

I was arrested for forgery 1st degree and theft by deception because this lady and I have the same name for our company, except she is incorporated and I am as well just the spellings are different, I opened a corporated account with a company and fell behind on my payments because business was slow, I missed getting a bill for about 2 months I called the company that I purchased the merchandise from and they shared they mailed it to the lady company and I told them, that is not the address I gave them nor that is not the address they delivered the items to, so then finding out on Thursday 12/13/07 she had reported to the police in February for 2007 stating someone was using her information. The detective of course was not friendly and also, I gave him my tax id information for my business, birth certificate, and what ever else I could give to him to prove who I am and my company, but these people still arrested me. And since then the company I bought my things from after changing my information several times they finally got it right. I know have to go to court to prove my innosence. What do you do for this.

I am not sure I understand your question...........But I would advise you talk to a lawyer ASAP and take his advice on your best options and how to proceed. Don't talk to the cops without your lawyer. If your above explanation has evidence to back it, then you have a good shot. But then, you must wait to see all the evidence against you and I can't tell your chances based on one side off the story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back