Arrested and placed in cell for 3 nights with no running water...

1cardplayer

I was arrested 9 days ago on a friday night. They put me in a cell that had no running water, no toilet and not 1 time for the next 3 days/nights did they let me out of this small cell for a mins worth of excercise or yard call. I had 1 corporal and a bonding officer tell me that they didnt know why they were treating me that way. I'm just curious to know if I may possibly have a case because, to be honest, I've been having 1 hell of a time sleeping now. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

I was arrested 9 days ago on a friday night. They put me in a cell that had no running water, no toilet and not 1 time for the next 3 days/nights did they let me out of this small cell for a mins worth of excercise or yard call. I had 1 corporal and a bonding officer tell me that they didnt know why they were treating me that way. I'm just curious to know if I may possibly have a case because, to be honest, I've been having 1 hell of a time sleeping now. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Advice?

See a couple local criminal defense attorneys, tell them your nightmare.

If they show interest, you're sitting on a small windfall. How much? At least a couple grand to make you go away, maybe more depending on other details. Or, maybe NOTHING, if reasons existed to isolate you.

Back