arrearage/child support

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paulilpn59

I have a query--how can a person find a ex-spouse's employer on the Internet? I have his current address, SSN, phone, but he refuses to tell me where he works. The Illinois DPA is supposed to be on the case, but they told me if I don't know his employer, tough noogies on garnishing his wages. So, anybody with ideas? I need them fast prior to Aug. 30--thats when my phone interview is with IDPA. Thanks in advance.

Originally posted by Paulilpn59:
I have a query--how can a person find a ex-spouse's employer on the Internet? I have his current address, SSN, phone, but he refuses to tell me where he works. The Illinois DPA is supposed to be on the case, but they told me if I don't know his employer, tough noogies on garnishing his wages. So, anybody with ideas? I need them fast prior to Aug. 30--thats when my phone interview is with IDPA. Thanks in advance.
Sorry we are late with the reply but I can tell you that there are a number of places that provide information that might reveal a place of employment (e.g. Choicepoint.) There might be other family law practitioners on here that can also provide more on obtaining information regarding employment of ex-spouses through the use of subpoenas and legal devices.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back