Arizona

migmat

My sister went to prison and our brother said you take the 2 oldest and ill take the 2 babies.she don't want me to have her kids. And i got 5kids one is out the house and married. She was the one doing drugs and cps was in her life. Im just trying to get the kids in school what can i do and will cps take them from us if we try to get foodstaps and medical for them.

Where is the Father? Thanks.

My sister went to prison and our brother said you take the 2 oldest and ill take the 2 babies.she don't want me to have her kids. And i got 5kids one is out the house and married. She was the one doing drugs and cps was in her life. Im just trying to get the kids in school what can i do and will cps take them from us if we try to get foodstaps and medical for them.

Children aren't puppies, lambs, piglets, calves, or any other cute animal.
Children (even your own children) shouldn't be used to obtain food stamps and other so called FREEBIES.
Do those dear little children a favor, stay out of their lives.
They need far more than what they're mother is receiving, "three hots and a squat".
You have issues a plenty, raising, loving, nurturing, teaching, counseling, and guiding children is not for the faint of heart and the empty purse.

Last edited:
I think you should sell them at the flea market. You have no more right to the kids than the next door neighbor unless she gave your written permission. Call CSB and ask them what they want to do. You are unlikely to keep them as you clearly cannot support them if you want welfare.

Back