Are there examples of well-prepared Advance Directives online?

Status
Not open for further replies.

skyblue36

I have been working on my Advance Medical Directive, and still need some guidance. I would like to specify procedures I refuse while incapacitated and limit the authority of my health care agent on a separate sheet in the Living Will section. I searched online for actual examples of completed Advance Directives that would give me a better understanding of the structure and language that is to be used in the Living Will part of a valid health care directive. All I could come up with was an Advance Directive prepared by Darth Vader (at medlawplus), designating Luke Skywalker and Princess Leia as his health care proxies. Unfortunately Darth's Living Will section is rather unremarkable and doesn't contain well-written specific instructions. I was wondering if legal experts on this forum know of websites that would offer more detailed examples of a well-prepared Advance Directive. I appreciate your help!

I have been working on my Advance Medical Directive, and still need some guidance. I would like to specify procedures I refuse while incapacitated and limit the authority of my health care agent on a separate sheet in the Living Will section. I searched online for actual examples of completed Advance Directives that would give me a better understanding of the structure and language that is to be used in the Living Will part of a valid health care directive. All I could come up with was an Advance Directive prepared by Darth Vader (at medlawplus), designating Luke Skywalker and Princess Leia as his health care proxies. Unfortunately Darth's Living Will section is rather unremarkable and doesn't contain well-written specific instructions. I was wondering if legal experts on this forum know of websites that would offer more detailed examples of a well-prepared Advance Directive. I appreciate your help!

The website legalzoom.com has forms available for purchase that you complete on line and print.

The costs are said to be reasonable.

You can at least inquire for free.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back