Applying

Bobsgarage

Jurisdiction
Tennessee
If the manager won't mail out an application or respond to my calls might that be discrimination?

I applied once before when they had a nice assistant manager and they kept me on wait list. But failed to move in due to car issues.

If the manager won't mail out an application or respond to my calls might that be discrimination?

I applied once before when they had a nice assistant manager and they kept me on wait list. But failed to move in due to car issues.
It might be. Much more likely is that they just don't want to mail out an application or respond to your calls.

Just to clarify...You were on a wait list, they offered you an apartment, you accepted but then could not/would not move in because of car problems? If that is not correct, please clarify the underlined and bolded portion of your post. Thanks.

Me not able to know based on what you revealed.

Me can only answer, maybe, maybe not.

Me is right because me given weasel answer.

Given that this thread is in the Landlord Tenant Law forums I would assume an application to rent property, though it is a fair question.
I was going to reply with the same thing until I realized that the sub-forum is "Moving In & Out, Movers".

Maybe the OP is applying for a job at a moving company ;)

Back