Appeal paperwork

Status
Not open for further replies.

kroll

After the trial for divorce I appealled the judges ruling about my 401K that was not my ex's. I won that appeal but the Judge told his lawyer to draw up the paperwork. This was supposed to be done by August 28th, 2010. It is now September 15th and the paperwork still has not been drawn up. When the paperwork is done my ex will have to pay back the 401K money he was given in the divorce, $4750.00 which is why they are not completeing the Judges order.

How can I make this happen.

thank you,

Kerry

kroll said:
After the trial for divorce I appealled the judges ruling about my 401K that was not my ex's. I won that appeal but the Judge told his lawyer to draw up the paperwork. This was supposed to be done by August 28th, 2010. It is now September 15th and the paperwork still has not been drawn up. When the paperwork is done my ex will have to pay back the 401K money he was given in the divorce, $4750.00 which is why they are not completeing the Judges order.

How can I make this happen.

thank you,

Kerry

File a motion to be heard about your "ex's" failure to draft the repayment order in a timely fashion. This would be a motion to compel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back