any suggestion on wholesale from china

Status
Not open for further replies.

fugems

Want to wholesale some shoes from fugems,for the price is so low,but i'm afraid this is a trap.There so many trap in the internet,is anyone here has completed an order from them? Like, have your ordered from them and got the product your orerded? Please any help would be appreciated. Im just curious if anyone ordered from them and recieved their product, also the quality is very important!

I import from China all the time. If you want to save yourself major problems there is a company called SGS - they are an inspection service. Will cost you about 200usd but you will send them what you have ordered and the quality as described in your purchase order. They will send you back a report with pictures and how the goods were shipped and an overall rating of the shipment. They will tell you in the report if they feel the shipment complies with what you have ordered. I don't have the link with me but google it and find the office in Miami and they will send your contact info to the appropriate SGS office nearest your supplier

Hope this helps

my fiance and i order from them all the time, and we have never had a problem besides the shipping cost but other then that we love them, im getting ready to order my daughter some gucci shoes and backpack right now so she can stop asking, besides i would never pay $$$ for my 12yr old

Interesting that this thread popped up. My router indicates fugems.com as a possible web threat. I would not link it.

I'm also looking at buying international goods from China. I've sent several emails but received no reply. How do I verify legitimacy and authentication of products?

I'm also looking at buying international goods from China. I've sent several emails but received no reply. How do I verify legitimacy and authentication of products?
Why would you even want to do business with a company that isn't replying to your emails? I really wonder about people. I never ever buy from these online sites that have awesome deals but no contact information other than a one way form. You only have yourself to blame for sending these anonymous people money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back