Any Help Would Be Great

Status
Not open for further replies.

hapyour

I'm in the middle of a custody battle with my exwife and there is a long back story but to make it short, my wife's attorney advised her to be prepared for my children to see me as ordered through the courts. She went to the Sheriffs Office and filed a false police report in an attempt to keep me from seeing them. She then went to the family courts and petittioned for an ex parte order based upon the complaint she filed at the Sheriffs Office. In the criminal court she claimed I was stalking via cell phone (I live 200 miles away) through calling and texting. She also made several other false statements in the police report that I can easily prove in court but I digress. In the family courts she did the same thing. I went to arraignment for the criminal courts and as I was there my attorny (handling my custody issues) showed up and spoke with the prosecuting attorney and he immedietly dropped the charges before the court got underway. The family court ex parte is still pending the date.

After the charges were dropped I went to the Sheriffs Department to file a complaint about her filing a false police report and they refused to take my complaint citing they had no probable cause but they would send an internal email. I asked if they had evidence or probable cause to file the other complaint against me and all they had was a statement by my ex wife and her husband (whom I found out was a bail bondman for the area). Anyway, bottom line is that the "Major" refused to take a complaint from me.

From the time of the false allegations to the current, the complaint has been on case net showing that I had allegations of stalking and adult abuse along with the petition for the ex parte orders. I am considered a public official where I work as I work with multiple communities and townships. One of my less than stellar employees searched me through case net and found the false allegations and began to spread the information throughout my department and the municipalities I serve (several other employees brought the issue to me).

I am at a loss as what to do. My ex wife can't go around making false statements without realmifications and everything I have read states that I need something formal documented to take to the family courts to show that she is unable to foster a relationship with me and this is only one example.

Did the Sheriffs Dept. violate my civial rights by refusing to take my complaint? I documented it and my current wife was present (only the 3 of us in the room).

Damages I received from this incident include loss of work, defamation of charector, and loss of consortium (although challenging to prove my wife would testify the decrease of my sex drive due to the depression and anguish this has caused).

Alright, I'll stop - this was the short version. Any advise would be great.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back