Answering Intorrogatories, Do I have to answer every question?

Status
Not open for further replies.

insti1

I am in the middle of a really nasty divorce, my wife has forged a quitclaim deed and a mortgage and when I file a cross claim in a foreclosure on my house she (my wife) got real nasty and filed for a divorce. of course that is a whole diffrent thread. Right now I am stuck with answering her Legal aid attornies enterrogatories. My question is, she asked if i had a criminal record. unfortunately I do, but do I have to answer that? cant i deny the question something like ' deny, for lack of knowledge' or something ??? please help

Confused :confused:

In criminal cases all questions must be answered, but in civil cases they do not unless it is relevant to the case. Did she file divorce because of your criminal history? If this is the grounds for filing them yes you would have to answer it, if it wasn't then no you wouldn't. You would have to answer it as Irrelevant to the Case. Legally your past cannot be brought up unless relevancy is proven.

what's up with the ad?

Call me. If you want to know how to bust your husband, i'll tell you for free. I busted him 5000 miles away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back