an I get a police offlicer introuble if he did not want to listen to my story and my son story ?

Fvarner44

Jurisdiction
Pennsylvania
Can I get a police offlicer introuble if he did not want to listen to my story and my son story than he got smart to me and my son have tell both us to shut the fuck up I have call the cops for because our neighbor he is on crack been take people tash cans than his wife came out and started to lie for him and the cop belive her but I have witness who saw him took my tash can and my son did too and they are having a issues with him too and my son got everything on video on his phone ?

You can file a complaint with his superiors but I doubt if anything will come of it.

The police have broad authority to control volatile situations and it isn't likely that he will be second guessed for the way he handled the situation.

Any time you are unhappy with the service you receive from local law enforcement you can make a complaint to the department.
Don't waste time with phone calls. Visit the department and obtain any specific form they have for making a complaint and put your complaint in writing.
It will be investigated, but you will not have any control over the result.

If I make a repaort about to his superiors over in phone call or in person that will still not help they will still be mean to the other people they only miss with the people who not white in my town but last week they have beated up a unarmed black person it was on video that someone stopped and take .

Ok but the police did not last talk he let he talk for a minute and that it but today my other tash can got taken by them but I am getting cameras putting out by my home .

I'm having a difficult time understanding what the OP is saying and the connection to a domestic/family law situation.

Maybe if he spent less time on putting an avatar in his profile and more time taking care in his writing it would be a bit easier.

But I am not worrying about now now because one of my tash can got put back to my home but I am missing a other one but I want to see how long will that last for him to that it away or take someone else trash cans alway too but I am getting new ones I have options for the trash cans that he will not take them away no more .

But I am not worrying about now now because one of my tash can got put back to my home but I am missing a other one but I want to see how long will that last for him to that it away or take someone else trash cans alway too but I am getting new ones I have options for the trash cans that he will not take them away no more .

Good for you, boss, you seemed to have miraculously solved your problems.

Now your trash will be safe, sound, and secure from the evil trash can thief.

Can I get a police offlicer introuble if he did not want to listen to my story and my son story than he got smart to me and my son have tell both us to shut the fuck up I have call the cops for because our neighbor he is on crack been take people tash cans than his wife came out and started to lie for him and the cop belive her but I have witness who saw him took my tash can and my son did too and they are having a issues with him too and my son got everything on video on his phone ?

You can file a complaint - but you probably won't get anyone in trouble. Do you really want to have someone get in trouble or lose their job because they told you to "shut the fuck up?" We weren't there and don't know the situation. Maybe you and the other person were yelling over each other. Who knows?

All this over a trash can? Really?

You can file a complaint - but you probably won't get anyone in trouble. Do you really want to have someone get in trouble or lose their job because they told you to "shut the fuck up?" We weren't there and don't know the situation. Maybe you and the other person were yelling over each other. Who knows?
But the police officer got introuble already for it I show the chief the video but the chief already find out about the issues and the video on social media he have tell me that the officers can't yell out you or say bad words to you but the other offlicers and the chief say they already know the person to take people trash cans but he don't take my or other people trash cans no more because me and some other people got camera in our back yard and the front.

But the police officer got introuble already for it I show the chief the video but the chief already find out about the issues and the video on social media he have tell me that the officers can't yell out you or say bad words to you but the other offlicers and the chief say they already know the person to take people trash cans but he don't take my or other people trash cans no more because me and some other people got camera in our back yard and the front.

Ok and? Your problem seems resolved with the cop. No one is taking your trash cans. Time to move on.

Back