Personal Bankruptcy amendment after reaffirmation

Status
Not open for further replies.

dgvcav

I completed a Chp 7 Bankruptcy a some months back. I lost the house I was living in because of it. I kept my other house out of the Chap 7 because I had good renters in it for over three years. A few months back they moved out, after the Chap 7 of course. I contacted the Chap 7 lawyer and he said I could not add the house to the Chap 7 becuase it had been "reaffirmed" I need to know for sure Can I amend it to the Chap 7 and if not what do I do to get rid of it. It will not sell becuase the area it is in is a bad real-astate area. I have tried for years. The house now is turned over to their attourney and is slated for auction on Jan 29th, 2010. The company is called Litton Loan Servicing and their attourney is Weiss, Spicer, Cash here in Memphis, TN. I am 5 months behind by accounts plus costs. I would realy like to get rid of this house. I am so tired of being a landlord. I became one by merit of the economy and not wanting to loose this place. My name is Don. Thanks.

Is your bankruptcy already discharged? you already reaffirmed it. I think you are stuck with it and the deficient balance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back