ame

Status
Not open for further replies.

vicrod

they say a ame is the doctor my attorney and ins. co. agree on to resolve a p&s,and that a (qme) will resolve it if i dont have an attorney, my question is if my primary doctor is a (qme) and he p&s me and i do have an attorney,is this legal?

Your post makes no sense and I do not understand the acronyms. Please re-post to make it more clear and give your location.

i was injured on the job, im on workmans comp. in calif. since june of 2005, well they gave me a glossary of workmans comp. terms for injured workers,the difinition of AME-(a AME is a doctor your attorney and the insurance company agree on to conduct medical exam to resolve our dispute, but it says if i dont have an attorney a QME will be used) well i do have an attorney, and my primary doctor is a QME and he did the medical exam, shouldn't we have used a AME because i'm represented by an attorney

Not sure what you're talking about either but at least you get a response. Maybe I and gar980 should have not made any sense with our posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back