am i right

Status
Not open for further replies.

christi76

i owe $8,400. back support that my ex said dont worry about. well my child has been living with me for 13 month now. the ex hasn't paid me any money in those 13 months. he earns about $ 5,000. a month. i asked him recently to pay$200. a month to me. he flipped out saying i owed him. how much would he have to pay based on his income? couldn't we agree he pay me $ 200. a month and apply the rest of what he should be paying on my back debt of $ 8,400. some one tell me i am right and he is a jerk for flipping out over a meer 200 a month i owe 8400 with his income paying 20% he would owe 13000 for this past 13month subtract what i owe him and he would still owe 4600 to me

Last edited:
If you want support the you need to apply for it but I am not sure I agree with you asking for it since you agree you owe him 8400.00 in support.

If you file for support, they might make him pay, or they migth subtract it from your arears.

ok but i owe 8400 with his income paying 20% he would owe 13000 for this past 13month subtract what i owe him and he would still owe 4600 to me

but if you never filed for support he officially owes you nothing. So your calculations are not right.

i understand that i just dont think that 200.00 a month was too much to ask for even tho i do owe him. i think we should be able to work this out and not argue over things that involve our child do u have any advice on how to approach the subject and not say something dumb or hurtful

there is more to my story that was the i am mad short and sweet. for the full truthful story please look at my thread help me please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back