Justice System, Police, Courts Am I a subject of any of the Nevada Revised Statutes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not a 14th amendment US citizen who does seem to have some imaginary duty to uphold state constitutions and statutes. Please be specific as to the law to gives authority to a group of men and woman to totally disregard the constitution and make up a whole bunch of their own rules? I am one of We the People.

Furthermore, how could anyone ever have a fair and meaningful hearing or trial when every person in the court, except the sovereign individual, is being paid by the so-called state or the plaintiff? Where is it that states that state corporations have acquired aome supernatural ability to bind their own wills to every living being in America?

the government is the serpent in the begging isn't of the Bible. How can I subscribe to anything you, the government, ha to say?

Eat the apple (be a citizen) and you have all the license privileges you'd like, you just have to give away all your rights!!!!!

I don't think so

The things we're told we must do, we ignore at our peril.
Take the IRS, and the many state copycats.
Take state sales taxes, for example.
These examples are but one problem with a representative government.

Any of us are free to ignore their laws, their constabulary, even their judiciary.
Barack Obama, I'm not a fan of his by the way, has defied the constitution many times.
A sitting president has the power of his office, and gets away with far more than Sam or Susie Citizen.
Someone said it above, you're tilting at windmills, and Don Quixote never succeeded in his quests, either.
You're free to try,and the system will eventually destroy you.
Yes, at some point you leave the country (which is becoming harder every year), you submit, or you disappear off the grid.

Most of us would be far better off if we were ruled by asking, an emperor, or even the little fat guy in North Korea.

Please be specific as to the law to gives authority to a group of men and woman to totally disregard the constitution and make up a whole bunch of their own rules?

I'm not sure I follow your question. Maybe you are referring to the 10th Amendment?

Where is it that states that state corporations have acquired aome supernatural ability to bind their own wills to every living being in America?

Probably the state Constitution, established by the people of each state?

Eat the apple (be a citizen) and you have all the license privileges you'd like, you just have to give away all your rights!!!!!

Not true. Apparently you have chosen to not eat the apple, but you still retain all of the rights of a citizen anyway. You aren't treated any different than anyone else in a legal sense.

I am beginning to see that no matter how I ask, the only answer that will be provided to me is an opinion of some sort.

I'm going to assume the majority of my responders have worked in one legal field or another so I'm going to rephrase my question and forever end this conversation for all to see the truth.

PLEASE RESPOND ONLY IF YOU CAN PROVIDE A FACT THAT WOULD PASS AS EVIDENCE IN COURT, DURING A CRIMINAL HEARING, THAT WOULD PROVE BEYOUND A "REASONABLE DOUBT" THAT A STATE'S LAW APPLIES BECAUSE OF MY GEOGRAPHICAL LOCATION.

****hint: Even when your beloved and praised Supreme Court were asked they were non-responsive. Let's see how long those responses are now. Lol

Remember folks...silence is admission to the truth.

Prima Facie laws made by executive managers who dress in costume and play the character of the judge which used to be around before 1779, only have the very limited power to govern those who are willing to be governed. It's the Duress and coercion, abuse of violence and pretended power and pure deceit within the secret legalese that forces the rest of us into your servitude.

JUDGES ENFORCE THE LAW
ADMINISTRATIVE EXECS ENFORCE STATUTES AND CODES.

Humpy Dumpty set on a wall,
Humpy Dumpty had a great fall,
Tiger, you do and believe anything you wish.
Playing with gasoline and matches can be hazardous to your health.
The system devours those who defy it.
The system is very hungry.
The system is very cruel.
The system is always right.
The system stacks the deck.
No one beats the system.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back