Alone in Nevada

grkangel

My husband and I have been married for 13 years we spent most of our married life in California and then last year he moved me to Nevada with our two little girls and now he's been saying how miserable he is and has shown signs of infidelity the last three months Iam not sure if I shoul file in Nevada or if I should re establish residency in California my life style was accustomed to bring around my family and living a more fruit ful life but because he lead me to believe everything would be better in Nevada I decided to move and no it has been a living nightmare

If visions of a divorce begin to dance in your head, infidelity appears, gambling addictions, drunkeness, drug abuse, anger outbursts, etc... That's not what YOU married her or him for, is it? You don't need a divorce to set you free. You want to go to California? You already know the way to San Jose. Just leave the bum. He won't change. Return to where the people love and support you. Don't allow your kids to see an alley cat on the prowl. I'd have been gone months ago.

Back