Arraignment, Bail, Bonds, Pretrial aggravated battery

Status
Not open for further replies.

money

How can I be out on bond for simple battery,have another run in with the law and they raise my charge to aggrevated battery .

I shot a home invader n the second case. In the aggrevated battery case I wasn't. Charged with anything nor could I b identifyed as being on the scene. But after I relocated my family and was contacted by the officers again (36 days later) they said the victem in the agg. Battery case with my wife say I'm the other person that was involved but on the day this happened I couldn't b picked out of a line up.

I shot a home invader n the second case. In the aggrevated battery case I wasn't. Charged with anything nor could I b identifyed as being on the scene. But after I relocated my family and was contacted by the officers again (36 days later) they said the victem in the agg. Battery case with my wife say I'm the other person that was involved but on the day this happened I couldn't b picked out of a line up.

How? Because they have witnesses, I guess one of them is your wife, ratting you out.

Doesn't matter.

All you have to do, is shut up, make no statements r discuss any of this with anyone but your lawyer.

Show up in court, dressed neatly and well groomed, be polite, be courteous, plead not guilty, request the court appoint a lawyer to represent you, meet with the lawyer sometime, stay outta the streets, obey all laws, keep your mouth shut, follow your lawyer's advice and wait.

Sent from my iPad3 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back