Age of Consent

Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand that, and I'm not shooting the messengers, I know you didn't make the laws. It's just the way you went about saying it, that's what bothers me about people. You say you're with a girl that's younger and you get all kinds of words stereotypes thrown at you. A little respect is all I was asking for, it's not lust either, it's love. I would wait for this girl until marriage if that's what she wanted, but she came to me about sex, so I wanted to put the question out there, that's why I'm here. Thanks for all your help.

We keeping telling you and your groin wont listen. A sexual relationship with a 15 year ol dis unlawful and that just not mean just intercourse! End game. furthermore if her parents say you cannot see her (even after 16) then you cannot! It is not in your best interest or hers for you two to coninue your relationship. If you two still feel same way after shes 16 and her parents give their blessing than fine. for now your risking losing everything for something that more than likely wont last 6 months.

can you buy beer? laws are laws if you get charged with molestation you will have to register on the sex offenders list your face will be everywhere and it won't go away if you got her pregnant you would't even be able to be with your own kid so stop thinking with your emotions and think with your brain the reason they make those laws is because little girls don't know what they want they just think they do. if your going to call everyone immature you know the saying it takes one to know one

I have noticed that child molesters have incredibly complex rationalizations for their perversions.

There must be a website where they get all that crap!

:dgrin

you are right relationships are not all about sex but before you do anything think of this do you want the love of your life to have to go through the all the crap she would go through being a teenage mother. I got pregnant at 18 and it was difficult for me, it still is now 25 with 3. Do yourselves a favor have her finish school. I know it's hard to wait. Trust me! Do the right thing, the age difference won't make a difference in a few years but right now it does. At 15 a girl (which is what she is) is not even fully developed physically or emotionally. She may say she wants to do things but might not be able to fully understand the emotional and physical things that go along with a sexual relationship. She's at a tender age. Use the time to let her enjoy the rest of her childhood, get a really good job, focus on college, a home, and all the wonderful things that won't be so easy to get with baby. Good luck, but don't do anything that she will regret later on in life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back