1. Free Legal Help, Legal Forms and Lawyers. TheLaw.com has been providing free legal assistance online since 1995. Our most popular destinations for legal help are below. It only takes a minute to join our legal community!

Dismiss Notice

after 22 years...he says i have no right to anything.. help

Discussion in 'Divorce, Separation, Annulment' started by luvh20play, Apr 25, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. luvh20play

luvh20play Law Topic Starter New Member

my sister has been married for 22 years.. and was living in missouri.. her husband gave her the boot... with a "so called" "legal agreement " and a ticket to california..believing that the terms in this "so called" agreement would be honored by both parties... well. guess what,? she needs a lawyer... right away... he is trying to cheat her out of their home. and everything else.. oh , by the way... he has worked for a computer company for over 25 years.. and my sister was never made to work . and now she is fragile and mentally beat up.. can someone help her... legally? please.. thank-you. dayna

2. Michael Wechsler

Michael Wechsler Administrator Staff Member

If you are looking for a referral to an experienced lawyer in your sisters area, just contact thelaw.com at referrals@thelaw.com. It certainly doesn't sound like everything was done legitimately and hopefully she didn't sign anything. Make sure she doesn't without representation. I wish your sister the best during this emotional and very difficult time.