Medical Malpractice Advice on some medical issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

animabellaart

I have been sick since Oct. 2008 with headaches daily, fatigue, nerve pain and nausea. Thats the medical background for me.
I have been going to the doctor monthly to try and find out what is wrong. I just got ahold of my medical record this past week after numerous things in the past two months had happened at my appointments that I did not appreciate or find helpful in my care.
~False symptoms in my medical record. There were false symptoms in my medical record at 50% percent of my appointments. Leaving me to wonder if they were mixing me up with different patients. I don't know how they expect to figure out what is wrong with me and get it right if they dont have all of my symptoms right.
~In the middle of my medical record there is a page of someone else's medical record that has their medical history, social, phone numbers, ect. Also there was a page with 18 other names and full socials in the middle of my medical record.
~I am missing a full month of my medical record. I worry it is in someone else's medical record now that I found someone's record in mine.
~Medical conditions that I was not ever told I have in my medical record. I have gotten no treatment for this said medical conditions.
~No treatment for infection found in MRI and same infection found one month later in CT.
~Doctor's making false claims in my medical records that they had called me and talked to me when they never had.
~I would be told one day my labs or other tests were "all good" and find out a couple days or a week later that they were not.
~One doctor telling another doctor and her nurses that I was just there for pain pills and not to give me any more drugs or treatment for the time being.
~One Doctor who I was there to see for nerve pain put me on an anti sezure medication and told me it was the best drug for me because it would help with my "weight problem".
~I went to the ER at this same hospital and they they put three medications in my iv and then had me leave 30 minutes later. I was freaking out and having axiety right after getting these medications my husband tells me, I had no clue because what they gave me had me so out of it I dont remember it. I don't even remember leaving. They did not have me sign my discharge paperwork nor did they write on my discharge paperwork what medications they had put in my iv. If I would have had a bad reaction and my husband would have had to bring me to another hospital he would not have been able to tell them what I had been given.

At this time I have lost all faith in my doctors finding out what is wrong with me. The emotional stress from going to the doctor and having them be rude to me every time I go and tell me they dont know whats wrong and mess up so many times is just getting to be too much for me. I am so fed up with being sick every day. I just want to get better.

Is there anything I can do legally with all of this because of all of the false information, neglect and mistakes?

Hi,
Well we can take some medical advice from our elders or friend or many if we not feeling well about health point of view.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back