Advice about incident in MA probate court involving clerk

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Aug 8 I was at norfolk family probate with my husband. We have full custody of his daughter and we were in there filing contempt papers for support. Well the judge told us if we take August 28 we could just certify mail the other party. So we went back to the trial department they had the wrong info so we went back into court. The judge was gone The session clerk and court officer followed us out to the hallway to figure out what was wrong with the paperwork. Me and my husband were standing there and the clerk kept making comments "I don't understand why it's so hard for some people to understand anything" she handed us the paper and we started to walk away. She said "I have to deal with aggravating people all day" so I stopped and said calmly to please not speak to me like that I don't know where you are comming off we are trying to leave and you keep making comment. She then screamed to shut my fucking mouth I'm nothing but taunton trash. I'm in tears at that point and say that I want to speak to her boss. She kept calling me trash. The court officer was telling her to calm down. She followed me through three rooms attacking me and when I got to the elevator with my back turned the court officer and my husband had to restrain her because she was jumping over him screaming she was going to punch my trash face in. I was hysterical telling someone to call the police. The court officer opened a side door for her to go into and she stuck her tongue out and gave me the middle finger and shut the door. I went outside with the court officer and he went and got her boss. He came out and apologized and said to email him the exact story of what happened. I also went to canton police station and filed. A report. I have never been so mortified in my life. My husband had scratches on his neck from her. There were cameras all over where it took place. I really don't think anything will be done. This women the sessions clerk assaulted me in the middle of court unprovoked. What should I do?

Incident involving clerk at norfolk probate

Aug 8 I was at norfolk family probate with my husband. We have full custody of his daughter and we were in there filing contempt papers for support. Well the judge told us if we take August 28 we could just certify mail the other party. So we went back to the trial department they had the wrong info so we went back into court. The judge was gone The session clerk and court officer followed us out to the hallway to figure out what was wrong with the paperwork. Me and my husband were standing there and the clerk kept making comments "I don't understand why it's so hard for some people to understand anything" she handed us the paper and we started to walk away. She said "I have to deal with aggravating people all day" so I stopped and said calmly to please not speak to me like that I don't know where you are comming off we are trying to leave and you keep making comment. She then screamed to shut my fucking mouth I'm nothing but taunton trash. I'm in tears at that point and say that I want to speak to her boss. She kept calling me trash. The court officer was telling her to calm down. She followed me through three rooms attacking me and when I got to the elevator with my back turned the court officer and my husband had to restrain her because she was jumping over him screaming she was going to punch my trash face in. I was hysterical telling someone to call the police. The court officer opened a side door for her to go into and she stuck her tongue out and gave me the middle finger and shut the door. I went outside with the court officer and he went and got her boss. He came out and apologized and said to email him the exact story of what happened. I also went to canton police station and filed. A report. I have never been so mortified in my life. My husband had scratches on his neck from her. There were cameras all over where it took place. I really don't think anything will be done. This women the sessions clerk assaulted me in the middle of court unprovoked. What should I do?

I suggest you wait for a response. You've done all you can. Only time will tell if anything will happen to her.

You can relate your story to the local news media. They'll do a story, maybe, and at least your community will know. The media reports will likely embarrass the authorities into doing the right thing. Your story is indicative of what governments have become these days. They're bullies. They're far worse than dictators and royals. At least royals and dictators don't PRETEND to care.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back