administrative paid leave

J

Jerry Creme

Jurisdiction
California
been on since nov 9th, 2015, been to all the meetings with my union. Very tired on the night shift too much overtime, so was drug tested, but was actually not my shift to work, no one told me that the change was verified. Anyhow, my Norco which is prescribed was found, had to do all the verifications with the MRO. Now, last week they are saying I had shown hydromorphone. Come back with my MD's info on that and any research!, So lost my home I bought was supposed to move in next month, have all the info, hydrocodone metabolizes into hydromorphone.

been on since nov 9th, 2015, been to all the meetings with my union. Very tired on the night shift too much overtime, so was drug tested, but was actually not my shift to work, no one told me that the change was verified. Anyhow, my Norco which is prescribed was found, had to do all the verifications with the MRO. Now, last week they are saying I had shown hydromorphone. Come back with my MD's info on that and any research!, So lost my home I bought was supposed to move in next month, have all the info, hydrocodone metabolizes into hydromorphone.

If you believe you were mistreated, hire an attorney, file a lawsuit.
If you've been on paid leave for four months, I think you know what's coming next.
You might be able to file for unemployment and receive assistance.
The state makes that decision.
Otherwise, the union is your best friend.
If the union isn't all that interested, you'll soon be on your own.
If you have a problem with YOU KNOW WHAT, you might want to seek help.
Good luck.

I don't see where you ask a specific question. However, generally where a union is involved, your recourse is through them. Per the title of your thread this is paid leave.

What is your question? If you have a union, they can best advise you on any process or options at this point as far as employment.

Back