Administrative Law Actions

I'm working on an essay for a class. The legal term Administrative Law Actions. I'm trying to find out if this term is used in civil cases such as when an incarcerated individual has their rights violated and does not want to sue using their own name due to possible repercussions.

Is Administrative Law Actions the term used to describe filing a lawsuit on behalf of someone else in the situation I described? If not, what is the proper term? (The teacher stated that the answer excludes class action lawsuits.)

I'm working on an essay for a class. The legal term Administrative Law Actions. I'm trying to find out if this term is used in civil cases such as when an incarcerated individual has their rights violated and does not want to sue using their own name due to possible repercussions.

Is Administrative Law Actions the term used to describe filing a lawsuit on behalf of someone else in the situation I described? If not, what is the proper term? (The teacher stated that the answer excludes class action lawsuits.)
I suspect that your teacher wants you to figure this out by studying, not by asking others to do your work for you.

I suspect that your teacher wants you to figure this out by studying, not by asking others to do your work for you.
Yes, I have studied hard and found the term Administrative Law Actions but I need help. I'm sure it is common for lawyers to ask other lawyers their opinions. Thanks.

You may find the best information in your textbooks.
You are unlikely to get much homework help here.

Regarding your question, Google is a handy tool if you can manage to navigate to proper sources.

You may find the best information in your textbooks.
You are unlikely to get much homework help here.

Regarding your question, Google is a handy tool if you can manage to navigate to proper sources.
I hear ya. I have studied and searched Google. I found the term Administrative Law Actions and based on what I have read, I believe it is the correct term to describe the scenario I mentioned. But I want to be safe, do my due diligence and verify my answer.

Yes, I have studied hard and found the term Administrative Law Actions but I need help. I'm sure it is common for lawyers to ask other lawyers their opinions. Thanks.

Yes, but many times the lawyer answering gets paid to assist a colleague.

This is a forum of volunteer responders.

I don't assist other people with their homework.

I did that when my ADULT children were minor children.

I do assist my grandkids with their homework.

The legal term Administrative Law Actions. I'm trying to find out if this term is used in civil cases such as when an incarcerated individual has their rights violated and does not want to sue using their own name due to possible repercussions.

Here's a tip, scholar.

An "administrative law action" isn't part of a lawsuit.

A lawsuit can discuss and rule on an "administrative law action(s)", however.

See if these websites can further assist you:

Injured in Jail or Prison: How Inmates Can Sue for Compensation

Procedural Due Process Civil

Prisoners' Rights

No Equal Justice | The Prison Litigation Reform Act in the United States

Back