Accusations & Forum Slander

Status
Not open for further replies.

Farimynn

I was a tech on this site, one day last week me and the guy that made me a tech to make modifications to his forum got into an argument. He took away all of my administration powers and basically told me to go on with myself so I did. Shortly after we got into the argument and he took all of my access away his forum went down. Well, I have tried to get it through his head that I did not have any access to do anything and I wouldn't have done it anyway because I have many friends there. I had no intentions of doing anything to his website forums and still have no intentions of doing anything.

My problem is this. They guy is threatening to sue me and all sorts of things because his site was down, even though I know that I didn't do anything. Now he is going a step further and slandering me and my husband (who had done some things for him in the past) on his forums. What can I do? I have tried to communicate with the guy that owns the website and have gotten nothing but a negative and dirty response. I need some advice please.

Thanks in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back