Abused child fights back

Status
Not open for further replies.

shannonmorgan

Jurisdiction
Washington
I'm looking for cases and precedent of abused children fighting back against their abusers. I was sexually and psychologically abused when I was as young as three. I started trying to fight back when I was eight. Thought if I started using the same psychology back towards them and on other kids I could scare them out of abusing me. If other people saw what was going on, maybe they would stop. The sexual abuse got worse and, they started threatening legal action against me for doing only a fraction of what they had done to me. The least of what they had done. The more I tried to talk about it, the worse the abuse got.

I'm not looking to prosecute. This is more for my own defence. Although, I would file a lawsuit if I had the opportunity. They gave me ptsd and destroyed my life.

You'll need to speak with law enforcement, sexual abuse advocates, or attorneys in New Zealand, as this website generally discusses the laws of the USA, her 50 states, and six odd territories.

Shannonmorgan, if you actually are in Washington you'll need to speak with law enforcement, sexual abuse advocates, or attorneys in Washington.

That's really all anybody here can tell you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back