A young couple decided to get marries. the grooms father (Mr B) covenanted with his friends (who wer

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Emmanuel

Jurisdiction
United Kingdom
A young couple decided to get marries. the grooms father (Mr B) covenanted with his friends (who were also executors under his will) to transfer to them 1 million and a house to hold on trust for the benefit of the couple and thereafter for their children and grandchildren. failing issue, it should, the trust properties were to pass to Mr X. shortly after Mr B had a shocking news that he had an inoperable brain tumor. he then called the trustees and tole them that he would be transferring the house and money to them. he also executed a further covenant with the trustees to transfer to them i million shares in nestle plc. later that night he executed the necessary documents relating to the various properties except for the i million cheque which he had filled but forgot to sign. he gave the documents to his solicitor to effect the transfer. when he went to the door, he suffered a seizure and died afterwards. consider the issues raised here and advise the executors whether any of the intended beneficiary and donees are entitled to an interest in any of the properties.

A young couple decided to get marries. the grooms father (Mr B) covenanted with his friends (who were also executors under his will) to transfer to them 1 million and a house to hold on trust for the benefit of the couple and thereafter for their children and grandchildren. failing issue, it should, the trust properties were to pass to Mr X. shortly after Mr B had a shocking news that he had an inoperable brain tumor. he then called the trustees and tole them that he would be transferring the house and money to them. he also executed a further covenant with the trustees to transfer to them i million shares in nestle plc. later that night he executed the necessary documents relating to the various properties except for the i million cheque which he had filled but forgot to sign. he gave the documents to his solicitor to effect the transfer. when he went to the door, he suffered a seizure and died afterwards. consider the issues raised here and advise the executors whether any of the intended beneficiary and donees are entitled to an interest in any of the properties.

Sorry, mate, there are two problems with your post.

One - This is a US focused law discussion forum.
Two - We don't help people with homework.

The good news for you, mate, is there are many sites all across the webz that do offer help for students requiring assistance with schoolwork.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back