A Soul that`s lost her way .....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Memyselfandi

Good Morning , I need some answers to my questions. First is it legal for a social worker to go to my daugther`s school and ask her questions without the father or my consent .... If Illegal what are my rights , this is 2 years ago but ever since they took my daugther i lost my home furniture everything now i`m living with my parents at the age of 37 . I`m also on medication i cannot go to work ..Now i was served with papers but i never signed for them they were put on top of the mailboxes the 10 th of oct 2008 he now wants custody of our daugther .. i do have custody right now , Someone called child services on me , after 2 yrs of being really stupid finally i found out that it`s my daugther`s father who made the call now do or don`t i have a right to do something about this if yes please help ... I see my girl when he thinks it`s ok ... thank-you !! ..PS: This is very complicated i would be here all day typing .. The father was there for her but we never lived together so basically i did the 3 pm feeding ect... all this and i have no car , pretty hard to ask for help when you are a single outcast and haves no clue about my rights.. I have 2 girls soon to be 17 and the little one will be 9 any info would help , pretty hard to write about something so sad ...

Broken in 1 Millions pieces !

You're right, your post is very confusing. In one sentence you claim that you have custody, and in another you say that the father only lets you see her when he thinks it's okay.

I assume that the social worker was from child protective services. If so, it is eprfectly legal that your daughter was interviewed without your permission.

You had better respond to the summons or petition that was delivered to you. Otherwise you will forfeit your right to be heard in court.

You're right, your post is very confusing. In one sentence you claim that you have custody, and in another you say that the father only lets you see her when he thinks it's okay.

I assume that the social worker was from child protective services. If so, it is eprfectly legal that your daughter was interviewed without your permission.

You had better respond to the summons or petition that was delivered to you. Otherwise you will forfeit your right to be heard in court.
Hi irish ,
Thank-you for your response. Let me try to un-confuse you , like i said it is very confusing...When our daugther was living with me he would come get her for the weekend ... I understand that they did not need my permission the father gave them permision to go talk to her... Then both ladies came back to me telling me they talked to my daugther ..I took offense reason: As a single parent with 2 girls trying to educate them as best as i can ..Don`t talk to strangers do not accept anything from strangers. 1 of the ladies told me ( QUOTE) i`m (her) no stranger she knows me... so Since that faithful day my daugther is living with her father .....I do and will be at the courtroom..
He wants custody , but for now i have custody and he always changes my weekends telling me something and my own daugther when she would visit she would tell me a different story... It seems that this man he calls himself Daddy gets his thrills derailling me saying anything to degrade me .ok now another question ...Would i have any chance on suiing him for the 2 yrs he put me down mentally emotionaly to the point that i cannot get a job .So i`m back in school ...and for everything i had to sell .. here in Quebec the laws are very different , like i said it`s hard to explain by typing ..When my youngest is with me she is a happy little angel...when i call her at her fathers she hardly talks a few times she had to ask her dad what to say to me ...Is this some kind of brainwashing on his behalf...And i`ve been paying income taxes for 2 yrs for what his pleasure ...I`m on legal assistance .how could i owe almost 5 thousand dollars .. So i guess i paid for him to get married , honeymoon and what i`ll have to also pay for the baby in the oven,,,

Thank-you !!!

I'm sorry for all the pain you've been through. I wish I had some answers for you, but I'm not familiar with Canadian laws.

In the US, we have Legal Aid for people who are struggling financially. Do you have anything like that in Canada? I think you need a lawyer to help you with your situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back