A SELLER USED HIS DEAD FATHERS IDENITIY TO SELL AN UNPROBATED PROPERTY

VICTIM#1

Jurisdiction
Florida
IN A 4 YEAR EFFORT TO STEAL MY HOME. 1 OF 5 ATTEMPTS. FOR A KNOWN FELON WHO IS EMPLOYED BY THE JUDGES FAMILY. THE JUDGE AND THE FELONS LAWYER THE NOW DISBARED {name redacted}

CONSPIRED TO HARM ME AND MY FAMILY. FROM THE START.THE JUDGE'S ACTS OF ORDERING ME TO REMAIN SILENT IN COURT FOR 4 YEARS WHILE PRO SE.
THE JUDGE DESTROYED MY EVIDENCE AND MOTIONS AND STOLE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS.
HE WOULDN'T EVEN ACKNOWLEDGE MY NOTICE OF A WANT FOR A JURY TRIAL.
SO BLAYTANT WAS THE JUDGE'S CORRUPTION HE IGNORED 20% USURY RATE OF INTEREST.
HE HELD A CASE WITH A 23K DEMAND ARISING FROM AN ALLEDGED 8K DEBT IN A COURT CAPPED AT 15K.
ARE ACKNOWLEDGE THE CASE WAS COMPLETLY FRAUDULENT
THINKING ME TO IGNORANT AND TREATING ME AS I WAS TO STUPID TO UNDERSTAND WHAT WAS HAPPENING. OFTEN BEING MOCKED AND HAVING THE BAILIFFS EGG ME ON TO REACT IN THERE FAVOR.
WATCHING A JUDGE THROW HIS CANNONS OUT THE WINDOW FOR THIS FELON WAS PRICELESS.

MY QUESTION IS BEING {name redacted} HAS SINCE BEEN DISBARDED.
BUT THE FALL OUT FROM HIS ACTS REMAINING ON RECORD=30 PLUS FELONIES
AND DEFAMATION AND SLANDER OF TITLE DEPRAVATION OF RIGHTS UNDER COLOR OF LAW.

WHO THEN KNOWINGLY COMMITS OBSTUCTION OF JUSTICE IE. MISPRISION OF FELONIES. AT LEAST A THIRD OF THEM. NOT TO MENTION THE COUNTY COMMISIONERS WHO I HAVE EMAIL TRAFFIC AS FAR BACK AS 2014
AS WELL AS A FEW JUDGE'S AND A {name redacted}

WITH NO WAY TO DENIE IT
BEING I AM FILING A SEPERARENT LAWSUIT. IN FEDERAL COURT. TO RISE ABOVE THEIR REACH.
DO I FILE AGAINST THE FL.BAR FOR AFTER I REPORTED THE START OF RICO FELONIES,
A VERY RUDE WOMAN ADMITTED THAT THE FL BAR HAD A REPORTS FROM 2021. BUT ALLOWED THE WRONGS AND THE VIOLATIONS CONTINUED AGAINST MY CIVIL LIBERTIES .
DO I FILE AGAINST THE INSURACE COMPANY HE HAD? HOW DO I FIND OUT WHO IT WAS HE HAD AS AN INSURER!

THANK YOU {name redacted}

FOREVER MAY THEY KEEP THEIR HEADS HUNG LOW.
BELOW IS THE CONTRACT FROM 12/2/13
AND BY THAT TRUTH. EVERY ACT AFTERWARDS ON THE RECORD ALLOWING {name redacted}

ANY ACT ACTION CLAIM AFTER 12/2/2013 IS DIRECTLY SUPPORTING AND THE AIDING AND ABETTING IN A FINANCIAL CRIMINAL ENTERPRISE !
100 PERCENT FACTS

Your helpful, diligent site moderator.

Please don't reveal names or other personal data.

This website doesn't want to become a party to a LIBEL lawsuit!!!!

I, a different moderator, deleted the link to the document that named names.

As you've revealed to the forum, this event occurred over nine and a half years ago.

A statute of limitations is the amount of time that a plaintiff has to file charges against a defendant.

While some crimes, like murder, have no statute of limitations and while other crimes have statutes of limitation that are simply defined, fraud is one category of crime in which specifying a statute of limitations can become a complex matter.

A statute of limitations for a crime exists so that a person charged with a crime that occurred a long time ago will not have to scramble looking for evidence when there may no longer be any, simply due to the passage of time.

If you've been accused of or charged with a fraud crime (or wish to see that someone may have CHEATED out of your property, that took place some time ago), you may have questions about the statute of limitations for the crime.

If the SOL has tolled, you might no longer be able to pursue the charge(s).

What Does 'Tolling' the Statute of Limitations Mean?

The phrase has to do with the time limits within which a criminal defendant can be prosecuted. The statutes of limitations are simply laws establishing these time limits. For example, in the federal criminal system, a prosecutor has only five years from the date a bank robbery is committed to file charges against the bank robber.

(Where state criminal laws are involved, these time limits will vary from state to state, and will depend upon the type of offense involved.)

Once that five years is up, that robber can cite the statute of limitations, thumb his nose at the prosecutor and go scot free. That may sound crazy, but there is a rationale for these statutes. They're passed to give law enforcement personnel an incentive to act swiftly and efficiently, and to protect everyone from the confusion that results when cases are premised on witnesses' memories fading and evidence that's less reliable as time goes by.

One other reason for tolling our laws, witnesses disappear, some end up in prison, or on a mountaintop in Timbuktu, some go bonkers, some become homeless, a few might even end up in an insane asylum, and some even die.

BEING I AM FILING A SEPERARENT LAWSUIT. IN FEDERAL COURT. TO RISE ABOVE THEIR REACH.

I'm going to guess that throughout all this you did not consult an attorney in the state where this property is located. You should have done that nine years ago. It may be too late now to change the outcome. What you likely needed to do years ago was file an action to quiet title and get the judge recused because of his/her relationship to the adverse party in this situation.

What is your basis for a federal claim now? A federal district court cannot review or overturn the decisions of a state court. In order to succeed in federal court, you'll need to state a federal cause of action. What would be the federal claim you'd make.

Criminal RICO cases are prosecuted by the Justice Department. You are free to make a commplaint to the U.S. Attorney's office that covers the area where the property is located, but you yourself cannot bring a criminal action in federal court.

DO I FILE AGAINST THE FL.BAR FOR AFTER I REPORTED THE START OF RICO FELONIES,
A VERY RUDE WOMAN ADMITTED THAT THE FL BAR HAD A REPORTS FROM 2021. BUT ALLOWED THE WRONGS AND THE VIOLATIONS CONTINUED AGAINST MY CIVIL LIBERTIES .

I don't see any cause of action against the Florida Bar, either in federal or state court. The role of the Bar, in part, is to regulate the practice of law and take action against lawyers who violate the rules of practice. Its action, or in action, on unrelated complaints about an attorney or judge would not be a basis for a lawsuit. As it has no specific duty to you, I can't see a viable claim here.

DO I FILE AGAINST THE INSURACE COMPANY HE HAD? HOW DO I FIND OUT WHO IT WAS HE HAD AS AN INSURER!

And what kind of claim do you think you have against the other person's insurer? Insurance is simply a contract between the insurance company and the insured in which the insurance company will pay to cover the costs of losses incurred that are listed in the policy the company issues. In general its obligations run only to its insured, not to third parties. So what obligation do you think the company had to YOU that would be the basis of a good lawsuit?

If you haven't consulted a lawyer before, I strongly urge you to consult one now. There is a good chance that even if you had a good claim against someone 9 years ago that the statute of limitations (SOL) has lapsed on that claim. The SOL is the time period provided in state law that sets out how long you have to bring your complaint to court. If you wait until the SOL has passed, your court complaint will get rejected based on the SOL. That would end being a loss of time and money for you. If the SOL on all your claims is now gone, there will be nothing you can do to change things now. Time is not your friend when it comes to filing lawsuits. You need to file them promptly or risk losing the ability to bring the claim at all.

Throwing around legal terms that you've heard but don't really understand will weaken your claim rather than strengthening it. For example, from the way you've referred to RICO suggests to me that you don't really understand what a RICO action is or how difficult it is to bring that sort of claim. A lawyer can help you out by identifying any valid legal claims you may still have, if any.

Back