A cop is following me home

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnStephen

A cop followed me home then stood in the street and wrote down my plates. This cop is from the town next to mine and several times in the past has given me tickets and been vocal about how he "hates" me. I recently started a good job and got a new car. He saw me at an intersection close to my home and stared at me. He had the right of way so I waited until he went in front of me to start driving again. he pulled into a street close to mine to try and get behind me but failed to do so. A few minutes later I was sitting in my house with the windows open and heard a car pull up. When I looked outside he was outside his cruiser, standing in the street and writing in his pad. I know he wants to jam me up. I come from a wealthy family and the same cop once gave me a ticket and told me to "have mommy and daddy pay it" He makes me nervous. What should I do?

A cop followed me home then stood in the street and wrote down my plates. This cop is from the town next to mine and several times in the past has given me tickets and been vocal about how he "hates" me. I recently started a good job and got a new car. He saw me at an intersection close to my home and stared at me. He had the right of way so I waited until he went in front of me to start driving again. he pulled into a street close to mine to try and get behind me but failed to do so. A few minutes later I was sitting in my house with the windows open and heard a car pull up. When I looked outside he was outside his cruiser, standing in the street and writing in his pad. I know he wants to jam me up. I come from a wealthy family and the same cop once gave me a ticket and told me to "have mommy and daddy pay it" He makes me nervous. What should I do?

You're from a WEALTHY family, right?
If I were you, I'd not be wasting my valuable time trolling a FREE legal site.
I'd be begging or asking mommy or daddy to call our family lawyer so I could ask him or her these questions.
Good luck, Richie (or Richeretta) Rich.

If you are not doing anything illegal, then this guy will eventually get bored. If he continues to leave his jurisdiction on duty to park outside your house, you might consider contacting his employing agency to let them know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back