Status
Not open for further replies.

lentz1

Banned
Under attack instead of protecting myself I'm making phone calls, what kind of crime this could be?

-everybody armed but the president
-to be in the Capitol and
-recover from initial attacks
-not going to Washington, getting orders from other people
-going back to city that has been attacked
-?

give me name for this crimes, plz

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't have any problem engaging in discussion with you on any topic, serious or amusing (on or off meds ;)). I'm retired and have plenty of time. All I ask is that you make sense when you post something.

If you are referring to dialing 911 in an emergency, please say so and explain your issue.

If you are referring to the attacks of 9/11/2001, please say so and explain your issue.

I don't have any problem engaging in discussion with you on any topic, serious or amusing (on or off meds ;)). I'm retired and have plenty of time. All I ask is that you make sense when you post something.

If you are referring to dialing 911 in an emergency, please say so and explain your issue.

If you are referring to the attacks of 9/11/2001, please say so and explain your issue.
I'm referring to 911, Sept 9 2001.

At that same moment, the country was under attack ! I was trying to count how many crimes the President might have been doing during 911, Sept 2001, even if it sounds great for some, trust me, they are multiples things that make me say crimes where committed by the government of Bush.

First, the president decides not to protect himself. See, is this a crime? When you are the President you're sort of the example for the people. During 911, le President decides not to protects himself while the country is under attack.To me you're supposed to be the example to the people, protect yourself, so they protect themselves. Why was he not protecting himself? Did he knew of something? What type of crime could we say this is, I'm sure there is a name for this type of incident. I can't go to sleep at night and think of Bush as totally innocent in this incident. I need to know a name of a crime that says you're supposed to be protecting yourself, if not why? Why is that not a crime? Under attack, it's common sense to protect yourself, first things first. Then proceed. What name of crime is knowing wrong is happening but acting innocent? Get it? He's doing all the steps backwards, I'll explain this later.

It is not a crime to fail to protect yourself. In any case, the President does not protect himself - the Secret Service protects him. It is their job, not his, to see that he is protected.

It is not a crime to fail to protect yourself. In any case, the President does not protect himself - the Secret Service protects him. It is their job, not his, to see that he is protected.
it might or not be a crime but, in my opinion you first learn to protect yourself and then protect other, that protect you.

I don't have an answer for you and I don't think anybody else does either.

Have you read this?

An Interesting Day: President Bush's Movements and Actions on 9/11

It's apparently a compilation of news stories and personal comments made by Bush and others as to the events of that day, who knew what when (pretty sketchy) and asks questions similar to what you are asking.

Unfortunately, those questions are likely to remain as unanswered as who was behind the Kennedy assassinations, who knew what when about the Pearl Harbor attack on December 7, 1941, what happened to Jimmy Hoffa, Amelia Earhart, the Roanoke colony, all the ships and planes that disappeared in the Bermuda Triangle, whether extraterrestrial beings were really discovered at Roswell in 1947, and whether Virginia May Morrow was really the reincarnation of Bridey Murphy, to name just a few of the many hundreds or thousands of mysteries chronicled through history.

Not to mention is there really a Yeti, Big Foot, Sasquatch, Loch Ness Monster, and was Long Dong Silver's package bigger than Johnny Wads's.

Not to mention is there really a Yeti, Big Foot, Sasquatch, Loch Ness Monster, and was Long Dong Silver's package bigger than Johnny Wads's.
You guys are full of jokes, I wouldn't be surprised to see your face the day a new 9 11 will come true. What about 912?

I am not sure why you care one way or the other what Bush did 15 years ago, or what you propose to do about it now. In any case, he was protected. Very much so. You don't say what you think he should have done that he did not do, or why you believe he should have acted differently. There is no law which stipulates what security measures the President is required to have in place should there be a suspected terrorist attack.

There is also no law which requires the President to publicly acknowledge any crime.

'We're the Only Plane in the Sky'

I am not sure why you care one way or the other what Bush did 15 years ago, or what you propose to do about it now. In any case, he was protected. Very much so. You don't say what you think he should have done that he did not do, or why you believe he should have acted differently. There is no law which stipulates what security measures the President is required to have in place should there be a suspected terrorist attack.

There is also no law which requires the President to publicly acknowledge any crime.

'We're the Only Plane in the Sky'
I believe a new 911 case should be opened, how would that be possible?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back