Alcohol & Drugs: MIP, MIC, Intoxication 2nd M.I.P.

Status
Not open for further replies.

lindzz05

Alright so last night i recieved my 2nd mip (my last was march of 2006). I blew a .147 and obviously the mip was legit...thing is i'm worried about what is going to happen now. Should i get a lawyer or just go to court? The first mip i got i recieved a 330 fine and my license suspended for 30 days. In kansas the consequences for mip's range from each city but mine are both in the same so i wonder if that will make my consequence heavier. If anyone knows anything that would help me out or just what is going to happen when i go to court please help me out. thanks.

Q: Should i get a lawyer or just go to court?

A: Yes and yes. Since you are an alcoholic, you should also start going to AA.

def not an alcoholic...im a teenager and teenagers go to parties. my first mip i had had only 2 beer to drink .....i thought you were here to help not accuse people of things you aren't certain of.

The definition of an alcoholic is a person who has problems with alcohol.

For example: "...Alright so last night i recieved my 2nd mip (my last was march of 2006). I blew a .147 and obviously the mip was legit...."

lindzz05 said:
def not an alcoholic...im a teenager and teenagers go to parties. my first mip i had had only 2 beer to drink .....i thought you were here to help not accuse people of things you aren't certain of.
So, you're not an alcoholic, you just choose to break the law, engage in reckless and dangerous behavior, and make very unwise decisions?

Ask mom and dad to front for an attorney. You migth also consider alcohol counseling or AA as that will look good to a court. You might learn a life-saving lesson in the process.

- Carl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back