Alcohol & Drugs: DUI, DWI 2nd D.U.I. in NV

Status
Not open for further replies.

jphil101

I recently just got my 2nd D.U.I. In NV, you have to have your blood drawn. When I took the breathalizer it said .14. My first D.U.I., which was 3 yers ago, I blew a .12 at the station. Now Im wondering if I should hire a lawyer because 6 years ago I got arrested and plead guilty to petty larceny for stealing bottles of booze. So, every three years I have gotten in trouble for an alcohol related incident. When I got arrested for my 2nd D.U.I. I got O.R.'d. The deal for that is I have to blow everyday to make sure Im not drinking and I have to do that till my court date. I need advise! I have a full time job and cant afford to go to jail.

Of course you need a lawyer. You're innocent until proven guilty. Without a lawyer you'll be railroaded straight to prison and the economic costs of this charge will destroy you!!!!

Even if it was a 1st DUI you would be better off if you lawyer up- a good attorney can minimize the damage you have done, but you should still expect consequences.

i dont mind consequences...i messed up and am ready for that...but i cant go to jail bc i have full time, good paying job

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back