22yrs and now he shows his colors

Status
Not open for further replies.

sbrenner

After 22yrs of marriage and supporting his career and putting all financial decisions mainly in what i thought was my loving partner till deaths job, mine was to raise the kids and do it while working and maintaining bills, home, auto, all other things most share in, well i did it alone, boy scouts!, soccer coach, baseball coach, etc, not afraid to work not afraid to go without, now we have too much and now the 25yr town tramp has gotten her claws in my husband and father of our three sons, and our eldest is 24!!!!

now i see what the plan was, to use me to get the grunt work done while he plays "poor me" at work to all who will listen, having a strong wife is part of the reason he married me and had two more sons with my added son from previous marriage at 19,
now i'm beside myself and in terrible grief.
He has planned this divorce ppwk behind my back and pushed it now because this tramp is needy and mouthy and he is afraid to lose his shirt in this Common Wealth state or so i thought

now he has blatently lied about our circumstance for strickly one reason, $$ and i believe he fathered her son! He recently had a blood test and it was over 900.00 and says it was a standard blood panel for the possibility of ulcers, he is a damn Anesthesiologist!!!! why have a blood test done when if you have ulcers then you treat it with over the counter meds and let me assure you he was floored when i asked about the bill and said throw it away.

now i see him in here asking how to protect what he feels is his and his alone as she taunts his simple mind now with sex, and he also feels complelled to throw it in my face and my sons and this is a tiny town and he is ABSOLUTELY

being used and now that has worried me on too many levels,
he is normally a great business minded and caring for the future man, now he is living for himself and her boob job!!!!

he is moving our 401k around and asking me not to ask for it in the divorce, and had the statements delivered to his work so i wouldn't see all of them only the "Consolidated" filtered statements, he has also "checked out" when it comes to our son and this skank has a three yr old boy and my son is 16 (our youngest) he is becoming intollerable and my 19yr old is having panic attacks and my 24yr is talking about suicide!!!! My emotional state is being tested and my knowledge of our MD Inc, and LLC (sued and no longer in business, never opened for business & put together wrong by attny in this town which he sent me to) now he says, "well my books are clean" and acts like the LLC wasn't his idea too, i have the business proposal in his hand writing,, but to boot he has lied outright about how and when we seperated, he has pushed it FIVE YEARS , why????? we were married may 26,1995 and i found out about this bimbo and #4 woman he has been with but this one is making demands and has him somehow and he is becoming someone i cannot trust to care for our sons and our futures, help!!

He has 401k, benefits from a place that vested him incorrectly, and i found it!!! now he is messing with all the financial things i trusted him to be fair with and loving in our old ages, now at 43 i'm faced again with being alone and with my youngest son who thinks his father is having a mid life crisis and is disturbed.
help

he is clever and i am not that savvy on tax laws, property division, estate dissolvement, and we have lots because of all of the sacrifies we made only to lose "THE MOST IMPORTANT INVESTMENT WE HAD" "US".
i know he is schrood and will make himself come out on top, his goal is to have 5mil by retirement, well knock me off and he has it~!

I refuse to allow his character flaw and loss of all that is right, to allow him to take from what we made TOGETHER and simply piss it away on this whore...
does he have to pay allimony and spousal support and child support, of course he waited this long while cheating to remove my middle son who just became 19, and how am i to live and afford what i get (half) or more of when i have NO CAREER!!! as he made it impossible!

He's doing you a favor.
I suggest you speak to the best divorce attorney in your county.
Hire him or her, and he or she can be paid using the funds of the marital estate.
Ask your soon to be attorney to seek temporary spousal and child support during the pendency of the divorce.
Then sit back, relax, and anticipate your freedom from the prevaricating, womanizing, philandering bum!
So, hire the best, most expensive, aggressive lawyer you can buy, and smile, because he's paying him or her!!!
Good luck, madam.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back