Assault & Battery 2 warrants

Status
Not open for further replies.

bushanic

my wife was arrested last night and released to me. the warrants were filed from a ex friend. she said (my wife try to hit her with her car while she was walking her dog and had to jump in a ditch and then she-(my wife) turn around and try again. the warrants are reckless driving. assault. too different ones .it was not assault with a motor vehicle is there a difference?what kind of cost will this be?with this being filed by her and not the police is it easier to defend or not?with that thought what kind of lawyer should we get its not like questioning and police officer that states facts with this woman we know she is going to lie she already has with these charges. we are trying to recall the date but it just doesn't stand out ,we live in the same neighborhood so they have crossed paths several times. i believe this is going to come down to who has the most convincing story .the truth sounds so plain you know if you drive by someone walking you move over some and go about your way. the other side will she can get really creative with her story.

Get a lawyer specialized in criminal law ASAP……..check online or in yellow pages.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back