19 yearold in special classes being hit, by mother, and stepdad

Status
Not open for further replies.

dogwood

My 19 yearold son is in special classes, hes slow towards learning certain things, His mother has been abuesing him mentaly and phsicaly. One day he missed the school bus my told me what happen, she came in the room and started smacking him in the head and face, she allows her boyfriend to hit on him with his fist, they scared him so bad that he will not tell the princpal. or anyone. If their is anything I can do what could it be. what would I di first. they both hav beat on my son for a very long time now and im just finding all this out PLEAS !!! if you can help. I thank you.

If any human being is in imminent danger, of being abused, call "911" and report it to the police.

DCFS receives, investigates and acts upon a report of child abuse or neglect every five minutes, child sex abuse every two hours, and the death of a child by abuse or neglect every day and a half.

Tens of thousands of children are safer thanks to those who call our Child Abuse Hotline at 1-800-252-2873 each year. Unfortunately, up to 80 percent of abuse and neglect goes unreported, and one in five Illinois children is abused before the age of 18.

Your son is no longer a child. Therefore, DCFS probably won't get involved. But, if any human being is in danger, a crime is being committed, your local police agency, sheriff's department, perhaps county police in your state; stand ready, willing, and able to protect the helpless, the weak, the disadvantaged, or anyone who needs assistance. Call "911" for any emergency, better safe than sorry.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back