19 year old boy and 14 girl date/kiss

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can get in a great deal of trouble, as an adult, dating a child.

You can be convicted of any of several crimes (felonies).

Worst of all for you, you can forever be branded a sexual offender (molester/pervert), and be required to register as a sexual offender!

You can wind up in an adult prison, finding yourself being "French kissed" or worse, by thuggish, brutish, convicted felons.

You need to ask yourself (or a therapist), why an adult would be sexually attracted to a child.

Bottom line, don't do anything with this child.

Anything you do is probably against the law.

You should be attracted to and dating adult women.

Stop, before this gets too far out of control; and her parents, as well as the law become involved!!!

BTW the age of consent in Florida is 18. While close in age exceptions exist, you are sufficiently older than she so that they do not apply to you.

So she won't be legal for you until she is 18.

Merxese said:
Dont worry i will. never to kiss her and tried to prevent it. Teenage girls are so manipulative and jailbait. so ya i already got a friend of mine to pretend to be my gf and go to church next week to get her to stay away from me.

Rather than communicate with this child, why don't you tell a church elder, the minister, or the child's parents?

I'm glad you're wising up, but what if the next adult is a real pervert and child molester?

The girl could end up in a very bad way.

The elders of the church no of the problem now andis being taken care of. Jst because im paraniod that i might go to jail. but since she kissed me. There was no tounge just a lip kiss... can i still get in trouble with the law if she tells anyone?

Dude, you never know.
I'd STOP talking about this.
You're making yourself appear guilty.
Don't ever do anything like this again, with a child.
You could have prevented the "kiss".
That is what the law will say, if they charge you.

Reverend Billy Graham has had a life long policy.
He is never alone in a room (or anywhere) with a woman.
The only exceptions he has ever made to that policy is for his wife and daughters.

My father told me to adhere to the same practice when I turned 13 years old, so many, many years ago.
My father adhered to that same policy.
I take my adherence one step farther.
I never get on elevators alone with a single woman, or groups of women, if I'm a lone male.
I wait until I can board the elevator alone, when my wife isn't with me.

This protects me and my reputation from spurious charges and allegations.
Some of my friends laugh at me for being so paranoid.
I'm glad they do, because anyone that knows me well, could testify to my "odd" behavior; if I'm ever accused of doing something wicked, vile, or evil by a strange female.
You might want to look at ways to protect your reputation, too.
You potentially have decades left to live on this planet!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back