17 years old and want to move out of my house

Status
Not open for further replies.

hello10

i am 17 years old, i want to move out of my house. here are some reasons why, i live with my mother, step dad, sister and little brother. everyone in the house has a problem with me. i dont know why because i go to school, i dont have the best grades but i try, i do not do drugs and i listen to what i am told to do. i am a normal teen who gets moody sometimes but that could be my only problem, well to make it a little shorter, my mom and i have had issues withe each other since i was 12 years old after her mother, my grandmother passed away. it has come to the point where she never lets me out but she allows me to have friends over which i cant complain about to much but shes very mean and hurtful to me. i would call it mental abuse. but anyway i want to move out and live with my best friend who i go to school with, her mom is ok with it and will help me as much as i need her to, my issue is my mother. she wont let me leave, i have read a few things online saying when i am 17 i can move out and the only way my mom could get me to move back in is filing a pins petition on me, which will take 6-8months, by then it would be pointless because ill be 18 in a few months anyway? can some one pleas help me i just want to have peace in my life instead of feeling angry and stressed every day!!!!

You can move out of the house on the earlier of the following two dates:

1.) The day your mother gives you permission to move out

2.) Your 18th birthday.

You'll be 18 in a few months, just wait.
You will be happy to be gone at 18, and I'm sure Mom will be happy, too.

To misuse the Terminator's line, "You'll be back!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back