17 move out

W

wesley12

Jurisdiction
Georgia
Okay so I date this girl she is 16 I'm 19 been dating for years 4 and half to be exact. And her parents are hard on her and I've always told her just make it till she's 17 and I'll get her out of there well recently her mom and her got in a fist fight and cops were called. My gf was charged with 3 different things. But the mom nothing and the cop told her she can't leave till she's 18. But I've always herd and read she can leave at 17. Especially if there's abuse. Please helo

When she is 18 & no longer a minor, she can go live where she wishes.

Okay so I date this girl she is 16 I'm 19 been dating for years 4 and half to be exact. And her parents are hard on her and I've always told her just make it till she's 17 and I'll get her out of there well recently her mom and her got in a fist fight and cops were called. My gf was charged with 3 different things. But the mom nothing and the cop told her she can't leave till she's 18. But I've always herd and read she can leave at 17. Especially if there's abuse. Please helo

You "dated" a 12 year old girl, maybe 11 years old headed to 12?????

You were 15 years old back then, and you're still "dating" that GIRL today and you're 19 years old headed to 20 years of age today.

Dude, that's not "dating".

That's a crime, a very serious crime, actually CRIMES.

The little girl is now thumping her mom, and you claim mom is the abuser.

Speaking of crimes, sooner or later mom will wise up and pursue criminal charges against you.

Good luck mate, think with your brain, not your THINGY.

But I've always herd and read she can leave at 17.

Then you heard wrong. The age at which she can leave is 18. Not 17. 18.

Back