16 boy,touches,11 girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

MOTHEROFGIRLS

I just found out that a 16 year old boy had been making advances to my 11 year old girl. He asked her "out"( and told her not to tell anyone)-Tried to kiss always tring to get her alone with him. he then finally rubbed her bum(as she says). He didn't touch her actual private parts just her bumm cheek. This made her very,very uncomfortable and upon realising the situation she told him she is breaking up with him.( his response was..You didn't tell anyone did you) is this child molestation and what do I do???..

Why is the 11 year old spending time with a 16 year old? I guess that isn't my place but I would have stopped it there.

This would technically qualify as a sexual battery. I wouldn't put either him or her through such a thing, but I can assure you that I would get a restraining order against the 16 year old and promise him that he would go to jail if he looked 2x in my child's direction.

I would also call his parents and have a chat with them.

He was sort of babysitting he has a younger brother and older sister and we were over their house and went out side- His mom is my best friend-

He has made sexual advances with your 11 year old girl. I don't think any Judge would deny that is a threat. You can do a police report, state that you don't want him prosecuted for sexual battery but you do want him restrained from ANY contact with your daughter. Take that report to the court and apply for a restraining order. You will get it.

The Police will probably contact the boy and warn him without the restraining order. I hope your best friend is reacting properly and not defending her son's really bad actions.

That is exactly right. It doesn't take a psychoanalyst to see where that was heading and to understand the damage to both kids lives that a sexual assault would do. I would strongly encourage your friend to put the 16 year old into counseling. It is entirely possible when you file the police report that CPS may get involved and want to see the child go through some counseling. If he is interested in an 11 year old girl he is likely to move on to another girl. He should be helped before he hurts someone and himself.

You should still report it. He didn't get very far with your daughter, but who will be next?
His asking if she told anyone is his acknowledgment that he is aware his behavior is wrong... criminal in fact. Some police contact might be enough to prevent a future assault on someone else, and they will at least be aware of his history if he does get busted in the future. Let the detective hear the story and decide how to proceed.
Let him learn his lesson now so that he won't be treated as a first time offender when he does it again.

Last edited:
I spoke to his parents and we spoke to him.. He is a very young 16 he was home schooled so he is really like a 13 ro 14 year old....There is not doubt that he was inapropriate and we will never visit them again.

I feel sorry for the next girl he molests or rapes... you should still report it. He won't necessarily get busted or have a record... but the police will be aware and there will be a paper trail just in case.

Not all sex offenders are pedophiles.
I am just suggesting that the police be notified so that the next girl he makes a move on won't be the first victim.
You can make the report and decline prosecution- he won't get busted, but they will talk to him and investigate.
Maybe your daughter wasn't the first one?

I don't know that this incident makes him a pedifile.

It makes him a child (your daughter is 11) predator. He KNEW what he was doing was wrong and told your daughter to "keep it quiet". What if she hadn't said anything? She would have been raped. Perhaps the next LITTLE girl won't be so lucky.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back