Free Legal Help, Legal Forms and Lawyers. TheLaw.com has been providing free legal assistance online since 1995. Our most popular destinations for legal help are below. It only takes a minute to join our legal community!
- Ask a legal question to our community of lawyers, judges and members
- Read useful answers to frequent legal questions in The Law Guide
- Read or contribute to the latest legal news in The Law Journal
- Find a lawyer near you in the Lawyer Directory
- If you need to hire an attorney, get a case review from a lawyer!
- Downloading or sharing legal forms and law outlines
Easements & Right of Way Law
Issues concerning the legal right to use the property of another without owning it. Examples include utility easements, long time use of a "short-cut" across a neighbor's property.